Lani in Logan
Saturday, October 6, 2007



I decided to be cool like all my brothers and sister and set up a blog so everyone can keep up to date on my crazy college antics (ha). Here is a picture of me, my roommate Shantae, and our friend Stacy on USU's campus.





And this is Shantae and me at Margarita Monday, which is really just Smoothie Night, but Matt instigated it and he likes alliteration so we know it as Margarita Monday. I made most of the smoothies with my little blender bullet and was told I should open a smoothie store, to which I replied, "Uh, kinda like Jamba Juice?" The kid felt dumb after that.
posted by Lani @ 1:39 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lani
About Me: - Freshman at Utah State University - English Major - Music Minor
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER