Lani in Logan
Friday, October 12, 2007
That's what I get for trying to wash my hair
When I went home last weekend, I had a bit of a fiasco in the shower. When I slid the glass door over to get out, it suddenly fell out of the tracks that held it in. I frantically reached for the handle, but to no avail: it shattered. Falling forward, the top hit the bathroom counter and filled the sink and every other surface with glass, and the bottom shattered inside the tub, which I was still standing in. The middle just ended up in little glass shards all over the floor. I admit it, I screamed a little bit when it smashed, and Mom came running to see if I was okay. How surprised she must have been to open the door and see millions of tiny glass fragments all over the floor, tub, counter, sinks, and toilet. Since I was basically trapped in the shower, she immediately set to sweeping up the glass and making a path for me to get out. Rachel had come upstairs too; she said it sounded like marbles being spilled all over the floor. Being the loving sister she is, Rachel was kind enough to photodocument the experience. Mind you, I'm dripping wet, wrapped in a towel, and bleeding throughout. She may have found my predicament funny, but I found it hilarious that even through a camera lense, blood makes Rachel queasy.











In the end, I managed to get out of the shower and bandage my legs up. We were just glad the door was made of safety glass, because if it hadn't been I would have definitely at least needed stitches, if not more. As it is, I just have 24 little scratches and cuts. Who would have thought taking a shower could be so dangerous?
posted by Lani @ 10:50 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lani
About Me: - Freshman at Utah State University - English Major - Music Minor
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER