Lani in Logan
Friday, October 12, 2007
One Two Three Four, I Declare a Prank War
I pranked my friend Matt a couple days ago, ratherly cleverly I might add. I arranged it with his roommate earlier and crept into his room at one in the morning on Wednesday night with an industrial size roll of saran wrap and spread it across the door frame to his room. Since he is the only one in his room and the doors open inward, I more or less trapped him in his room. Needless to say, he was very confused when he woke up the next morning. And, since I had so much extra saran wrap, I ended up doing his car too, so it was a two-front prank. When he texted me and asked if it was me, of course I denied it, and he was gullible enough to believe me. I had him going for about ten hours before I confessed. Oh the joys of college dorms :)


posted by Lani @ 5:26 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Lani
About Me: - Freshman at Utah State University - English Major - Music Minor
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER